Friday, May 20, 2011

Cesar Millan

 One person I admire is Cesar Millan. He is a very good  psychologist of dogs. He is a man of the mexican nationality, in 1990 he arrived to USA. He started working in a canine hairdresser in San Diego, was here that he began to show his skill as a canine psychologist and professional dog trainer. He became so famous that has a TV show and has written many books.

I admire your approach to animals, because it uses psychology. He is a man with great peace and self control.
I think that people like that need in this world. He teaches us to communicate with other animals. I think what  that I admire most is his control and assertiveness.

3 comments:

Cesar Millan is amazing how you know what dogs feel and how it controls its behavior
is cool !! :D
regards dani !!
 
hi dani, cesar is great!

see you next week

bye!
 
One person I admire is Cesar Millan. He is a very good psychologist of dogs. He is a man of the mexican nationality, in 1990 he arrived to USA. He started working in a canine hairdresser in San Diego, was here that he began to show his skill as a canine psychologist and professional dog trainer. He became so famous that has a TV show and has written many books.

I admire your approach to animals, because it uses psychology. He is a man with great peace and self control.
I think that people so the world SVA WOneeds.He teaches us to communicate with other animals. I think what that I admire most is his control and assertiveness.

Dani,
well done! I agree with you people should get more self-control and things would be much better
regards,
miss
 

Post a Comment