Sunday, April 3, 2011

A piece of me.

Hi :). My name is Daniela Zamora Guajardo and this is my first blogger. I hope to do well in the blogger and communicate in English in the most appropriate.
  Well, I live in the city of Santiago, Chile. In addition to the seventeen members of my family (including our pets). I am the older sister of three brothers. In my house we have twelve pets (four dogs, three birds and five cats), but I own only one official, a cat.
    I am a person rather quiet and calm. I like animals and nature, and harmony between them. To me an ideal day is a field with my animals.
    Today I am a student of Veterinary Medicine and hope in the future care of all animals in need.

4 comments:

Hello danyy!!!!
Your Blog is very cute...
Is Beautiful yuor kitty, has the face of sluggish :)....
See you at the U
Bye!!!
 
Hey Dani! the nature Dani! :)
Study for tomorrow and teach me histology hahaha.
What hapenned with the old template??
But this is beautiful also.
Thank you for your visit in my blog.
See you in the U.
Bye!
 
Hi I'm Andrea Paris and I tell you that I've changed my blog to thebacklighting.blogspot.com
 
Dani,
very good! nice blog. I hope this can help you...
12 pets? really?
miss
 

Post a Comment